Monday, June 15, 2009

All Jumped Out

So my sweet little son LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES to jump and loves his jumper. (If you have held him you know that because he will just start jumping in your arms and it's quite the workout.) It's the Fisher Price Rainforest Jumper that was a gift from some of our best friends and it's Porter's favorite piece of equipment (used to be the swing until he discovered the fun of jumping...and could reach the floor). He will sit in that thing for a couple hours straight and now he's actually been playing with all the toys and moving all the way around (the seat moves 360 degrees). Well yesterday he was in that and I went to take a quick shower and wasn't away for more than 10 minutes. When I got out of the shower the house was awfully quiet so I peek around the corner and this is what I found: My precious angel jumped himself to sleep!!! He's done that once or twice before but it just gets cuter and cuter. And being the good mother I am I did not immediately rescue my son in slumber from the baby device but instead ran (dripping wet hair and wrapped in a towel) to grab my digital camera, phone (picture to send the Daddy and family), and video camera to document the precious moment. I love this child.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Jumperoos are a Mommy's lifesaver! :)

Margie said...

He is so cute!

April Leydsman Mason said...

He just gets cuter and cuter by the day. What an adorable picture.