
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!! My twin Stacey and her hubby Matt and my baby nephew Simon are in Vegas and I'll be there is just a couple hours!!!!!! I am so excited I think I just soiled myself. =P (We'll miss you Michelle!) As for Porter, he is such a mini-Aaron. Found some toddler pictures of Aaron and it's my Porter with curly hair! These pictures are "Morning Son" pictures, or pictures taken right after he wakes up. The other one is a precious moment with cousin Presley. These two could also be nicknamed "Mini-Miriam" and "Mini-Aaron".
2 comments:
Sometimes it's the where you've gotten your blog lay-out from that is the issue, not you. I had to change mine the other day because it was doing the same thing. Do you use hot bliggety blog for your lay-outs? That's what I used when I had the issue.
Have fun in Vegas you lucky girl!
so cute! I didn't realize this but they are touching hands in the stroller!
Post a Comment