
All of these pictures are from the last week or two. This first one was Tuesday night: Porter prayer. So sweet. My wonderful husband teaching my little son to talk to his Heavenly Father through prayer. Priceless.

This was this morning. Aaron taught Porter to do "muscles" and he finally started to do it himself today. OH MY CUTENESS!!!!

This is potty practice (with diaper on just before bath), and he had a little reading material.

Night before last I took a picture during story time. Didn't realize the whole family made it in (see the dogs?). =) I love my little family. The furry, the hairy and the small.

Today Porter took his chair and put it on the rocks/water box and kicked his feet up to chill. I think he positioned himself right by the strawberries on purpose: to wait and watch them grow, waiting for a ripe one he could pick and eat. His favorite part of the garden by far.

Yesterday Porter put his hat on by himself (can you tell?) and he was trying to do his business. I
LOOOOOOOOVE his shoes; white K-Swiss shoes from cousin Eli!

Aaron looks forward to softball like nothing else. This is from their game Monday before last after they won.

Week or so ago I let Porter have Cheetos and all of a sudden he's at the trash can throwing the bag away. I hadn't taught him that yet...AWESOME!!! Boy, kids been
watchin'.

I have a picture of Aaron when he was a little older and had darker hair but has the exact same face and stance as Porter does here. Like father like son. Well that post should last you the next couple weeks. Until then! ;)
3 comments:
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to fun! I don't know how you get anything done other than watching that little man.
BTW: I "updated" my profile. I was just trying to stay young
oh my cuteness! porter is so adorable! I just loved looking at all these fun pictures!!
I love the picture of the story time! Good one!
Post a Comment