Friday, June 25, 2010

Silly Kid & Daddy Day Recap

The stool was by the washer because Porter helped me do laundry one day and I left it there for a bit. *Tisk tisk Mommy* Porter had been awfully quiet so I went to see what he was doing and here he was: on top of the washing machine!!! Silly kid.
And here is Porter with Daddy's socks on. He LOVES socks right now. He's starting to hate sandals (gets upset when I put them on) and just wants socks and shoes. The way he says socks is actually "sockie" but it sounds like he is saying "yucky".
Father's Day was a week ago but here is a recap of what we gave Aaron. I wanted something that represented Aaron and Porter and fatherhood so I got this statue of a man and child. Porter really loves and looks up to his Daddy so I thought this fit all those requirements nicely.
Here is the front and inside of the card I made online for Aaron "from Porter". A collage of pictures with Aaron and Porter doing things together.
These are two books I'd collected from DI specifically for this holiday, so these were Porter's bed time stories that day.
And I've got squash in my garden!!!! This is so exciting. Don't know when it happened; it wasn't there a short time ago when I went through to thin.

No comments: