
January 3rd was a big, momentous day in the desert...it snowed! Second time this winter but this one stuck around a bit longer. I bundled Porter up like he was going to Antarctica (even though it wasn't that cold) and he went out to build his first official snowman with Daddy!

My favorite picture: Porter following Daddy (the one doing all the work) as Chia trails behind. The snow rolled up like carpet and picked up those pesky willow tree leaves along the way as well as some doggy surprises.




The finished product! We didn't give him a name really...think we called him Frosty. So original I know. He had a carrot nose, M&M eyes, and rocks for buttons and a smile. I tried to use a red banana-shape pepper for the smiles but it wouldn't stick in the icy snow. We all contributed something: Aaron his hat, me the scarf from my neck, and Porter his mittens.


Porter was such a cutie!!! Loved wearing Daddy's gloves.

I had to force Chancho out in the snow. Funny because Chia is the weeny and the one who hates any kind of weather (mostly rain and wind), but she was prancing all over the place.

Classic, fun family day! =D
1 comment:
I didn't know you guys were able to make a snowman!!! It's a good one!
Post a Comment