Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Porter Funnies-Spring 2012!

  •  << Picture taken 2/3/12 @ age 3.5 >>
  • "You have to eat my boggers."  Ewwwww!!!  No son!  2/10
  • Porter pooped in his diaper (almost always poops in potty). I said I was so disappointed and he said sorry over and over, wanting me to say "it's okay".  I did finally.  Then he said "Be happy Mom".    2/29
  • At story time Porter wasn't sitting still so I said no donut when we get home.  "But I want to be such a good boy!" 3/1
  • "Some time Jesus is going to bring me a Hulk costume."  Porter randomly says in the car.  3/13
  • Easter Sunday Porter said "I want to grab a star up there."  4/8
  • We had a loaf of delicious dessert bread and I asked Porter if he wanted some "special bread".  He said, "No, it's too groddy for me."  He didn't even know what it was and later loved it!  4/9
  • "You're my best friend Mom." 4/11
  • "Doggies it's okay; I'm a nice boy."  4/16
  • "I'm growing!"  -Sitting in car seat in the car and suddenly shouted out  4/18
  • Week of April 15th Teddy suddenly became "Teddy-baby" or "Baby-Teddy" or just "Baby".  Porter would "diaper" (all of this pretend), feed him baby food, etc.
  • Porter played hide and go seek w/ Teddy.  He hid him, went to the wall, counted "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10", went and searched for Teddy and found him!  Adorable!!!
  • The car window is Porter's "shield".  4/19
  • For a long time when I'd tell Porter to just try and go potty he would and then come out saying, "There's no."  He doesn't ever say "There isn't any or there is none", just "There's no."  4/27
  • Michelle visited and I dropped her off at the shuttle.  As she walked away Porter said, "I miss Aunt Shell so much."  4/30
  • "Can you hear me?  I said I'm all done cereal milk!......Be right back pear smell!"  (Don't remember exactly what that was all about but it was all at breakfast.) 5/1
  • Sitting in Daddy's recliner chair:  "Stir me around Mommy!"  5/1
  • At story time told the library lady, "We get mad at our mom's and dad's...sometimes."  5/4
  • "Who bought this for me?" ....A Porter phase going on all year of 2012.  Anything he'll play with or wear he'll ask about and when I tell him or remind him he'll then immediately shout out a thank you to that person.  "Thanks Grandma!"  5/7
  • At doctor's office in lobby with high ceilings.  Porter looks up and says, "That's so high.  I think Hulk can jump up there."  5/14
  • While at doctor Porter took a picture and said, "I'm a big boy, do this all by myself!"  5/14
  • "Where are we going to at?"  5/14
  • "Santa brought me scooter when I not whiny....I'm so happy cause I can get presents now!" 5/14
  • "Someday you turn to a boy and play baseball with me and Daddy!"  5/15
  • A word/name I use a LOOOOT and subsequently Porter as well:  "Stinker" 5/15
  • While praying:  "...thankful for me..."  5/21
  • Got to the parking lot of Walmart and Porter said, "Mommy I don't want you to leave me, I want to come in the store."  When have I ever left him in the car at the store?!  5/23
  • Porter started playing the "I want Daddy" card whenever I got mad.  5/25
  • "Bury me up!"  Talking about the couch cushions and pillows.  5/25
  • We were washing his hands and he said, "I can't reach; my hands are short."  5/25
Mispronunciations:  "Mix-kit"=mix it.  "Mag-kick"=magic. "Weabons"=weapons

 Common Phrases:  "I kidding"

  •  

    2 comments:

    Stacey said...

    HILARIOUS!!!!! Aunt shell and i about peed our pants laughing!

    Stacey said...

    You forgot to add our favorite Natalie quote: "Don't lie to me son!" when asked if he peed his pants!!!