Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Long live Ramsies!

The hunt is over!!! We have husband/daddy back home. :) Aaron didn't get anything but he did bring back the jerky from the last deer he got, so first time to try deer meat. Ramses was going to be the name for the buck he got, but since he got nothing Ramses lives on. Told Porter daddy was off killing Bambi; hope that doesn't emotionally scar him, not that he's ever watched "Bambi"...
This is my latest bargain. I love a bargain and deal more than anything when it comes to shopping. I feel ripped off paying regular price. This is an extra car seat I got at a garage sale for $4! It's only 3 years old and will work quite nicely for those "You have the car with the car seat so what am I supposed to do?" discussions.

No comments: