My visiting teaching companion is awesome! We do great together and I just wanted to show you the last card she made. I thought it was the cutest thing! I love it! The green block says "Witchin you"... and the inside said something like "...a Happy Halloween". And the little cute witch is all raised up; just too adorable to not share. Here is her info for anyone who wants some cute stuff made:Now & Forever Memories Invitations, cards, Announcements & Scrapbooks
Now also doing vinyl lettering
Tiffany Ireland
This is Aaron's look to go hunting. He came out and I said "Why hello Earl". Does he not look like such a red neck!?! AHHHH!!! Who is this man?! He said they will be doing a lot of red neck things and thus needs to look the part. I'm just confused; thought I left anything like this back in Kentucky. Anyway, I think this is his 4th year hunting and he LOVES it and looks forward to it every year. It's a man's right of passage...supposedly. Someday he will be taking my poor innocent baby son Porter, who will probably be defiled by the smell of unshowered men. Blah!
Porter has been having a bit of a teething week and today was a little tiny bit rough for him. Tylenol (not the name brand recalled stuff), teething tablets, baby Ambisol, frozen binki's, Popsicles, and some essential oils (that's a new one my wonderful neighbor gave me to try for him; they're awesome!!!) all help the little guy to make it through the pain. Isn't he the most pitiful little thing?He just gets cuter and cuter and cuter. This past month he has become attached and accustomed to having his blanket ("blankie"), binki, and teddy when he goes to bed or nap. He also had a bottle of a couple ounces of milk just before he goes down and sometimes when he gets up. He has even started giving me the hint that it's bed time by going to get his blanket and bear and bringing them to me, then he reaches his arms up to be picked up. Soooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! Then when you go to get him out of the crib he has to unload everything in the crib before he gets picked up. This kid is too much fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment