Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Kentucky woman + Halloween 2009

Porter and I traveled to Kentucky to help out my parents the last week of October. We flew out of Las Vegas (first two pictures are us in the airport--see the slot machines?--then pictures from the flight including Porter licking the window) to Nashville where we stayed with Stacey, baby Simon and Matt for a day, then headed to Kentucky to help pack the house. I had lots of fun holding and taking care of Simon while Stacey took every chance she could to get Porter up from his naps and hold him. This picture is me when I had carried Simon around and he fell asleep! This is Simon and Stacey in the airport; look at those cute fun precious chunky cheeks! His bum is the same way. =)

Porter loved to steal Aunt Stacey's nursing pillow to use as his own personal lounge chair.
He was a very good boy and an excellent helper. We packed so many boxes that we almost packed this little guy up too! Sure would have been a noisy box.
This was back home at one of daddy's softball games. He loves playing softball and Porter loves to go watch him.

He walked around all day in daddy's hat even though it drowned him. Can't remember why the unhappy face here but it had nothing to do with the hat. He loved that.

HALLOWEEN!!! May I introduce Curious George and the Man in the Yellow Hat?

This is me as a cat. I had a tail too. {meow}
Chancho and Chia wore their skeleton costumes earlier that week but we also dressed them up as a lady bug and bumble bee on Halloween.


The piano and pony are Costco toys. We have discovered Porter loves to "play" the piano and strum daddy's guitar. He will dance around when Aaron plays.














1 comment:

The Sanford Family said...

I never get tired of looking at pics of these two!!