Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Busy Body Boy




Porter has had a busy morning. To the gym to play in daycare with friends and toys (Mommy on treadmill), story time at the library (just have to get our dose of his beloved "teddy bear" song), and a short visit to the park for Mom and Tots (too cold and windy to stay long). After a nap it was run around and make some messes and "help" Mom. These are a few snap shots of his day. He was so tired after his busy morning he fell asleep in the car with teddy over his face. Precious! Then after his nap he was all over but always spends time in his "reading corner" with his books. When I do laundry he likes to help either put them in the washer, the dryer, or in the basket to be folded and put away. He is such a happy little helper. In the picture he is standing on the step ladder to put the dirty clothes in the washer. Porter is too cute at this age. He LOVES to spend time in the garage (especially when Daddy is there), play with his Little Tikes tool bench, drag around a baseball bat, and getting the newspaper from the driveway. Some of his favorite songs right now are "If You're Happy and You Know It" and the "Teddy Bear" song from the library. He is also very much into bubbles. This week we've started weaning off the bottle. Yesterday I started by putting water in the bottle and milk in the sippy. He drinks most of the water (loves that bottle) but then goes for the sippy. Staying hydrated! Still loves to watch "Little Einsteins" (the few episodes we have) and has recently picked up a love for brushing his teeth. Mostly started loving it when I gave him toothpaste to brush with instead of water only. He even tries to spit it out like I showed him. I love my little busy body boy.

1 comment:

Alisa and Sky said...

He is so cute! I love the first picture...so adorable! I love how much they love to help at this age! Its so cute seeing them try and copy the things we do on an everyday basis!