

I love my Porter for so many reasons. He is such a good baby (ok kid...or let's just say tot) and he makes me smile all day long. Last night he was so tired and as I was doing something he laid down on his blanket. Think it was a hint. Oh my Porter with patience!!!! Waiting on Mommy for the relief of sleep! Tonight he kept putting his little potty in front of the sink to reach his toothbrush and see on top of the counter. Looks like I need to find him a stool! And tonight marks the second time he voluntarily handed me his binki before he went down to go to sleep!!!!!!!! I only ask for it when he gets out of his crib, not when he goes in, but tonight he just decided he didn't need it at night. I LOVE THIS KID!!!! He is so smart and his favorite word is "yeah". I can have conversations with him by asking him questions and his response to each question is "yeah".
No comments:
Post a Comment