Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Good news & Announcement

Good news in our household: Porter has gone 5 nights (starting Saturday night) without his binki and hasn't had it at all since Sunday at church. Awesome! Think he has learned to fall asleep without it--even if it does take a little longer some times--and has only asked for it twice day before last and once yesterday. I'm hoping he just forgets and loses interest. I'm afraid what will happen when he sees another kid with one though. As for our announcement we have a new addition to our little family...a third dog! Looks just like the two we have only this one is much quieter. =P No name yet. (From DI for $.75-the Taco Bell dog.)Pioneer Day is coming up this weekend. This is the extent of my decorations. Wish I had more.
Monday Porter got a very much needed haircut from Daddy. (Aaron is a very good barber.) Doesn't Porter look cute in a garbage bag?! A squirt bottle is one of his favorite toys. He will just squeeze that trigger all day even if it's pointing toward him and he gets soaked.

3 comments:

Erin Terry said...

I seriously thought from the title that you were pregnant! Lol.

Unknown said...

I thought the same thing Erin!!! I was getting all excited!!! haha

The Sanford Family said...

Go Porter!!!!! It is so amazing watching him grow up. It' actually kind of sad - I really feel like I'm missing out. He is getting cuter by the second - so cute it almost hurts!