Sunday, September 26, 2010

Creative Minds Learning Center

We have a GREAT new play place in the area! It's Creative Minds Learning Center and I love it! I found out about it thanks to my friend Lori who posted on her Facebook and it's awesome. Here are a bunch of pictures. Went the last day in August (Tuesday the 31st) in the morning and again in the afternoon. On the way there for the afternoon play Porter fell asleep so he spent the first while enjoying the floor. =P What a fun place for kids. I love it!




















http://creativemindsstgeorge.blogspot.com/

The very last picture is when I took Porter out for his free Baskin Robbins birthday ice cream on Saturday the 28th. It was a cute, fun Mommy-son date. I love my Porter.

1 comment:

The Sanford Family said...

That looks like sooooo much fun!!!! I also have to tell you I LOOOOVE Shannon's wedding dress.