
These are all pictures from this weekend. Porter got his birthday present from Mommy and Daddy Saturday. A Power Wheel 4-wheeler!!! Found it online on sale which made it a great deal. He LOVES it! Now he always asks for "
voom voom" which is "
vroom vroom" meaning "I want to do ride my 4-wheeler." He is VERY happy with his present. (Aaron was more excited about it than anybody. Which is probably why he is
SOOOO ticked off that it's not really working. I'm calling the company tomorrow to either get new parts, complain, or will have to return it.)

Today he put himself in the dog kennel and just sat there. When I would move the gate to let the dogs in or out Porter would get up and close it. Self-inflicted caged time. Is this voluntary time out?

Yesterday when we got home from church Porter was absolutely exhausted and plopped himself down in the dog bed.

This is Porter in his toddler bed. Had to wake the poor little guy up to go to a church meeting yesterday. I love this kid!
2 comments:
I want one of those for a birthday present!!! Have you called the company yet?
I love porter too! He is so stinken cute!
Post a Comment