Sunday, October 10, 2010

Rodeo 2010

Last month (9-16) Porter and I went to the Dixie Round Up Rodeo on Thursday night and had a lot of fun. Daddy was there too but on duty so we hung out with family (Aaron's sisters). Don't have any pictures of the actual rodeo but got proof we were there! Went to get dinner before hand with Rach and Char (Mexican food...so yummy!) and got hooked up with tickets for the three of us from some friends (thank you friends!). Gotta be honest here; I really don't understand much about rodeo's and what it really takes to prepare for one and compete, but it is fun to watch. The mutton ride, where little kids ride sheep, is the best part. That's what I go to watch.
Kept my little cowboy on a leash just so he wouldn't wonder off and I could keep him close. This was the first time I had used this (have had it for months too) and it was quite handy.


Got to see one of my bestest Bonny who came after work with her family.

What a little tired, exhausted stud! Love how he's holding his hat! I was so excited to attend the rodeo mostly so Porter could wear this outfit. Cute Old Navy horseshoe shirt from DI and cute cowboy hat from DI.
Porter loves to "swing swing" as he is demonstrating here.

1 comment:

The Sanford Family said...

Perfect word - "stud"!!!!!! I have yet to go to a rodeo, myself.