Sunday, November 14, 2010

Halloween-Church Trunk or Treat

Wednesday October 27th we went to Nana and Papa's ward for Trunk-or-Treat. It was fun! I matched my Porter to look military (were not the only ones, but hey, it's an easy costume).


Porter was SO CUTE going from car to car (or trunk to trunk) asking for candy. I would tell him to say "trick-or-treat" which he attempted and then prompt him to say thank you, which got the cutest "tant-you" with the sign.
Before candy at the trunks they had games and donuts and juice. Porter was awfully cute eating that donut bigger than his face.
Little manikin man creeped me out; didn't phase Porter. Some of the family in attendance: three of Aaron's sisters and Nolan. Aaron missed out because he was working but Nana and Papa (Aaron's parents) had a great trunk and fun ward activity!
After the ward party Porter and I attended a Halloween carnival with Aimee, her little Princess and the mighty fire-y dragon! (Every proper princess needs a dragon.) So fun!
Lost Porter at one point during the carnival (he kept disappearing and running off) and found him in a room playing musical chairs. Cute kid!
Festive bib he didn't care for...as you can see.
Porter saying and signing "candy" (put finger to cheek and twist it). Way too adorable! He of course LOVES "candies".
Porter showing me where he puts his candy garbage. Good boy.
Cousins Porter and Eli riding the "vroom vroom" together. We were lucky enough to hang out with Luke, Rach and the boys several times while he was on his two week R&R (time home from over sea's deployment) and had so much fun. Love our Park family!

1 comment:

The Sanford Family said...

I NEVER get bored of seeing pics of this kid!! I love the matching Halloween outfits (although, his is much cuter). I can't wait until he can take ME for a ride!!!