Thursday, January 3, 2013

Porter Funnies-Fall/Winter 2012!

Porter--Age 4+  [picture 12/6/12]
  • We were cleaning.  Porter:  "I know how to party!"  9/8
  • Staying at Steiners & boys went to school on bus.  Porter ran after the bus one day saying, "I have to catch the bus 'cause I want to talk to the school bus man."  9/10
  • Porter asked for help to rush to the bathroom.  "Hurry it's going to poop out!"  9/11
  • "Hey Mom, are you a princess?"  What a question!  Love him.  9/12
  • Dropped Porter off at preschool & he said to me, "Get in the car & don't take a picture of my preschool."  Well yes sir bossy boy.  Geez.  Nothing wrong with taking pictures.  9/14
  • In Porter's prayer:  "Bless me that I can go to the Temple & see Jesus & be a missionary."  9/15
  • "I want to go inside Temple next morning."  9/21
  • Porter eating ice cream:  "Only my face is a mess."  9/27
  • Porter stands back to back to me & said, "Let's see if I'm bigger than you...nopes!  But I'm getting taller than you!"  11/2
  • I asked Porter to make his bed.  "Hey, do you know ninja's don't do chores--they fight!"  11/3
  • "I won't be a brownie face anymore!"  (He meant brat...not sure what brownie meant or came from.)  11/12
  • "America means you have to be patient.  Jesus wants you to be nice.  Don't be mean."  Guess he wants a nicer Mommy.  11/16
  • "I want to see Jesus."  What a sweet righteous desire.  Someday son.  11/16
  • Prayer about my friend Aubri Cox:  "Bless Aubri.  Bless Aubri to come to my house next later & I go to Aubri's house."  11/18
  • Talking about Aubri:  "I'm not scared talking to her."  11/25
  • We were in the car.  Out of nowhere Porter said, "Everyone's going somewhere."  11/26
  • "I don't need to go potty--see I'm not dancing!  You dance if you need to go potty."  Good point.  11/28
  • "I want to hold the moon!"  11/30
  • "Mommy do you know how to roll a snowball?...Then teach me."  12/1
  • "When I get bigger I want to ride Santa's sleigh & go to his workshop!"  12/1
  • Picked up Porter from preschool & he said, "Mommy I have a girlfriend.  [Ask her name]  I don't know...can't tell you.  I'll show you the next morning."  12/5
  • Porter told me that in hospitals we "hold babies & get band-aids".  12/5
  • "Aaron is my Daddy.  Aaron looooves Jed.  'Cause Jed is his friend."  12/8
  • Porter did his hair & when I told him we needed to go he said, "I need to get it bigger 'til it's pokey!"  12/9
  • "When I get big I'll have no hair & a beard just like my Dad."  12/13
  • "I wish I could see Jesus......Jesus speaks to bad guys & tells them not to be mean to Him."  12/13
  • Talking about cousin Landon:  "I love my friend.  He's my best buddy.  He doesn't push or hit me."  12/22
  • "Mom want to see my whole body?  It's getting way bigger.  I got a lot more water so I can get big."  12/30

Common phrases:  "I can't beweeve (believe) this." //  "Are you serious me?!?!"  Translation:  Are you serious?!

Friends Nicknames for Porter:  Hoarder, Quarter, Porker

2 comments:

The Sanford Family said...

Where does he come up with this stuff?! I'm feeling really bad about not keeping better track of the things my kids say. Now, they're getting too old to say a lot of cute things.

Emily said...

That is so cool that you write those down!! What a cute kid.