Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Porter Funnies-Summer 2012!

 << Picture taken 6/22/12 >>
  • I lifted the couch to get a toy under the hide-abed.  Porter said, "You have great muscles Mom!"  6/1
  • "Mom come sit down on the couch.  Let's have a talk....What's your favorite part of the day?"  PRECIOUS PRICELESS MOMENTS!!!  One of my favorites and sweetest.  6/1
  • "Cawub (Caleb) do you like me?...You do?  Cewl (Cool)."  6/1
  • "Ssshhh!  I'm talking in the phone."  6/2
  • After singing Happy Birthday to cousin Renae on the phone in a video, "Blow a candle off!"  6/6
  • After I threatened to spank if he had another pee accident:  "My Daddy's a good spanker too."  6/6
  • "When I get bigger I can be baptized!"  6/7
  • "Mom, I got good throws."  6/9
  • "The clouds keep us warm."  6/9
  •  Porter while eating breakfast:  "My baby brother is so cute!"  Then he said about the strawberries/raspberries/blueberries:  "That's the most perfect fruit I've ever seen!"  6/18
  • "I'm gonna have a birthday last morning."  6/18
  • "Mommy you got fluffy hair."  6/21
  • I said Chancho was stinky (referring to his fur).  Porter smelled Chancho's butt.  6/23
  • During a clean up race:  "I have extra super fast powers!"  6/23
  • "All superheros are neat and nice!"  6/22
  • I told Porter to leave Chia alone.  "You're being mean to me...You're not listening to me!"  6/22
  • "Mom you know what?  Costco's really fun!"  6/25
  • I had a cleaning day with boys help. Porter:  "Whoa this is a long day."  6/26
  • "I got tough muscles."  6/28
  • At lunch Porter said, "Let sit like a family."  I asked what he meant.  "As a family together."  6/28
  • I sprayed butter on a pan.  "You're a good sprayer."  Such a sweet boy and so good with the compliments!  6/28
  • "It's the ding bell--that's when it's time to go!"  7/2
  • In prayer during summer:  "Bless Santa..."  7/2
  • "You and me and Caleb are having a food race and whoever is the fastest gets to PLAY!"  7/2
  • Porter picking out a spoon for cereal, "I want a big one cause it matches my size."  7/3
  • We were going to Costco.  "I don't want to go to that store."  I asked why.  "Because I'm not hungry for Costco."  7/6
  • "My Dad's the best fixer.  My Dad has a lot of tools.  I'm a good fixer too."  7/9
  • "Something stinks.  I think I did a fart."  CLASSIC BOY!  7/9
  • Porter had a mask on:  "Ninja!"  Took mask off..."Okay, it's me now."  7/11
  • "We need our life jackets so it won't get rainy on us."  7/11
  • Thunderstorm night.  Porter said, "Let's wait for show...Show's not working."  7/12
  • "The raisins are at the raisin store.  With all the foods."  7/14
  • "That's the most stinker Aaron I've ever seen."  Talking about his Daddy.  7/25
  • In prayer:  "Bless Daddy and Porter be friends forever."  MELT MY HEART!  7/26
  • "My tummy hurts.  I need candy so my tummy will feel better."  7/26
  • "Cause it's very fun to poke eyes!"  7/26
  • "I got shorts on--check!"  7/27
  • Aaron farted and blamed Porter who quickly protested, "That wasn't my bum!"  8/2
  • "I smell something weird.  It's coming from our noses."  8/3
  • I made up a song and was singing.  "Stop singing the chocolate milky song.  That makes me so weird."  8/3
  • After swim class Porter randomly said, "I'm not afraid of airplanes anymore!"  8/8
  • Talking about the county fair:  "It will be so fun and great!"  8/8
  • "You're making me crazy!...You're being crazy at me."  Porter says to me.  8/14
  • About Caleb walking:  "I can't believe this guy!"  8/16
  • "When Caleb grows up you'll have two big boys!"  8/16
  • "I'm hungry for a house!"  8/17
  • "When I get big I'll pour the milk so you can let go."  8/17
  • "I won't get broke cause I'm a little boy!"  8/17
  • When Porter is tired and looks it, I tell him he has "tired eyes" meaning it's nap time.  Porter didn't want to take a nap and tried to convince me he wasn't tired by saying, "I got happy eyes."  8/17
  • "Daddy said I'll be a good boy for you Mom..."  8/21
  • Boys bonked heads.  "Bubs, you forgot to watch out!"  8/22
  • Driving along. "Mom the desert!  I don't see any camels."  8/23
  • Prayer few days before his birthday party:  "Please bless me to have a great party."  8/24


Common Porter phrases:  "Turn around your head"=Look at me.   "Next later"=Later.  "Yesterday morning" or "Last morning"=Yesterday. "Oh for heavens!!!" 

Favorites "games":  "What the password?"...before he let's you past him or into a room.  Usually anything you come up with works.  Suddenly VERY interested in spelling and often asks how to spell words. 

2 comments:

The Sanford Family said...

Stacey and I worked really hard to finish ALL of the laundry yesterday. Now, we have to do a whole other load. Thanks a lot! I can't believe how funny that kids is!!! You must have to wear depends on a daily basis!

DCAja said...

love it :)
ktaonline