
Memorial Day was spent with Aaron's family and we had a great time. Four of the
Bergquist kids + families (minus the babies: Port and Pres) went out to Sand Hallow Lake. It was so much fun. This is Aaron and I. (We missed the two siblings and families who weren't there and the parents.)

Matt & Charity

Nolan (soon-to-be brother-in-law) & Becky

Aaron & Spencer

Mir & kids

Peyton, Jolee, & Lincoln


The toys & Gage on the beach. Wish I would have gotten a group picture with everyone; I tried but no responses and a "later" look. Whenever I ask if we can take a picture in any group setting I am usually met with sighs and groans; so if I ever ask you to be in a picture or have a group picture, just grin and bear it, k?

Porter wearing Daddy's shorts

Porter learning to rock out

Porter-the pro

My little drummer boy--so cute! Future musician? Or future noise-maker? Notice he is wearing a
onesie with the American flag on it; in honor of Memorial Day. God bless America and those who fight for our freedom!
3 comments:
That's it....I'm adding you to my friend list...I'm sorry I keep forgeting! And I don't get to come check out all the fun you are having! You do a great job blogging and I loved your trip home & to the zoo! So, if you ever ask for a picture from me remind me I promised to always say "Yes"!
Fun pictures! Wish we could have made it out to the lake with you guys... Looks like you had a lot of fun! ;)
Fun! I love going to the lake!! We have been a lot already this summer and I love it! I love all the cute pictures of porter and his daddy...priceless!!
Post a Comment