Sunday, July 25, 2010

Tech-spoiled Porter

Aaron LOOOOOOVES his iPad and so does Porter. Porter is always asking to play games (says something like "ga's" attempting to say games) and loves to touch the screen and see things move. A matching game is one of his favorites along with a train game and drawing. This blessed device does keep him entertained during times where he needs to be still and quiet. He also watches some of our home videos and loves watching himself play sports with Daddy. But how spoiled is this child and this generation when it comes to technology??? Let's just say I bought an Etch-a-Sketch at DI week before last and took it to church last Sunday. I showed him how the knobs work but he kept tapping the screen waiting for something to happen...just like the iPad. Oh boy.

2 comments:

Alisa and Sky said...

Ha ha!! Skyler wants the i-pad so bad!! He loves all his electronic toys and nate is falling in love with them too! Our silly boys and their toys :)

The Sanford Family said...

How funny! I love that little guy. I wouldn't mind a touch pad, either. Although, I think I'll wait a few years until they're a lot cheaper.