
My handsome boys Sunday! We were on our way to the wedding luncheon. Porter looks SO handsome in a pink shirt and tie.

I went to get Porter up one day from his nap (this was within the past week) and looks like he fell asleep reading a book or reading to teddy. Too cute!!!

Every once in awhile I catch him with teddy in his mouth. Some times by the ear or the rear, but this time by the head. Daddy bear taking care of his cub maybe?

Porter few mornings ago on Mommy and Daddy's bed watching Thomas the Train on Daddy's
ipad.

This picture should be horizontal not vertical but how cute is this?! My boys sleeping for a few more minutes one morning.

This was tux practice a couple days before the wedding. He was ADORABLE running around playing in this. I bought the tux from a garage sale 5-6 years ago when we were first married and living in Vegas for about $1. I knew it would come in handy one day and it did; it fit Porter perfectly!

This was Daddy's doing; the orange hunting hat as Porter went on his "
vroom vroom" (4-wheeler). He looks like he's going out rabbit hunting.

Again, should be horizontal but here are the 3 cousins all within 6 months of each other. They happen to be standing in birth order too: Porter, Eli, and Presley.
2 comments:
About the dog-in-mouth: he's just copying his little "brother and sister."
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE him in the tux. What a stud!!!!! You do have two handsome boys!!
When do I get to see a pic of you at the wedding?
Love love love your new posts. Too many words for so little pics.. Hahah!! love it! Love you guys!
Post a Comment