
Saturday the 11
th was our Ward Christmas Celebration. I dressed Porter up as Santa just 'cause it's cute (even if it is a little small). Yummy dinner, songs, message, service exchange, and in the company of great friends and neighbors.


We used the present prop as Porter's booster seat. Very effective.

Porter watching the Primary kids sing Christmas songs. If he had his hands up, would look like he was conducting and make for a great picture!

Teddy had to wear a bib. Porter is so good; went through a stage of hating wearing a bib but now when he's ready to eat, he will bring it to me and say "bib?" and want it on.

Aaron is such a fun Dad; always making Porter some kind of fort. One day I had the
cushions and pillows off the couch to vacuum under them and look for my watch (which is still missing). This is what he did with those
cushions. Porter is such a lucky kid to have such a fun, involved, and loving father. I picked me a good man. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment