
Happy Earth Day everyone!!!! Porter and I went to go recycle in honor of Earth Day. Don't mind the Mountain Dew bottle; it wasn't mine....Aaron likes the stuff, yuck! If I had broken crayons and Porter was older, we would melt green and blue crayons in paper cups to make little Earth's to color with. We did go to story time today and the topic was "pets". I was a little disappointed it wasn't an Earth Day theme/topic. To be "festive" I wore green today and Porter wore blue with a blue and green hat.


This is Porter eating Earth.

Porter often wants to do as he sees Mom and Dad do like sit at the computer and type on the computer, so I put out the old keyboard for him to play with. (This picture and the one below were taken Tuesday.)

Porter loves to read and he points out things he recognizes:
soooooo cute!!!

This may sound silly but this was a present I sent to nephew Simon by phone mail: a milk jug!!!! At 14 months old it's his favorite toy in the whole world. Aaron is still super busy with work, extra job, and
EQ. I am loving
YW and had fun tonight at their
Futsal (indoor soccer) game. They won 6 to3; I'm so proud of them! Tuesday's get busy but are so fun and I am
soooooo looking forward to Girl's Camp and Youth Conference in June. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment