Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter (yesterday) everybody! The entire Bergquist family (the parents, all 6 kids, 5 spouses and 9.5 grandchildren) were together this weekend. That's pretty awesome. My whole family was together this week in Nashville minus me. =( *sniff* I made this bunny cake (white cake, cream cheese frosting, topped with coconut) and jello eggs. This morning we took family pictures in pink and white.
This is my precious boy on the way home after pictures. Boy do pictures wear you out! It's exhausting lookin' this good! =P
This is yesterday cousin fun: Porter and cousin Eli started to fight over the doll stroller so I had Porter sit in it while Eli pushed. That made everyone happy. =) Sweet boys.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Did you make the bunnny cake? I love it! You're so domestically creative! :)

The Sanford Family said...

You always make the cutest holiday treats! I wish I were as prepared as you!