
Happy 20 months Porter!!! He is 23 lbs 5 oz and almost a full-fledged age-to-charge toddler! He is soooooo fun and sooooooo cute and sooooooo perfect. He is not only signing now but saying words with signs. His main ones are gog (Porter translation: dog) or do-gee (doggie), dink (drink), nack (snack), tant you (thank you), mik (milk), teddeeee (teddy), birdeee (bird), bubbl (bubbles), and ducie (duck/duckie). I also wanted to tell you about something very important: Potty practice!!! I don't think we're anywhere close to potty training but we are getting used to the idea by having daily "potty practice" meaning he just sits on the potty, clothes and all. The next step will be to do it diaper-less and then GO in the potty. (Most of the pictures on this post are from yesterday.)

My
mini-military-man has loved this DI hat this past week. He puts it on and just plays and it is too cute for words.

Porter and one of his buddies Nate at the park yesterday. These two are SO CUTE running around together! Nate taught Porter the art of "Caterpillar Hunting". That's what they're doing in this picture; watching the one they found. They are only 4 months apart so will be together in classes for years to come! =)

This is the Thomas train toy I got for him and he loves it.

Chancho likes to hide under pillows and blankets and curl up into a warm furry ball. Love you Puppy Chanch!
3 comments:
Love porters face in the potty picture!! I am glad you got a picture of nate and porter...that was so cute! I wish I would of had my camera! We will have to go do it again soon!
I can't believe Porter's 20 months! Turning 2 is right around the corner!
Cute, cute, cute, cute!!! I hate reading these, though, because it makes me jealous that you get to play with him every day and I don't.
Post a Comment