Porter is starting to like trains. I pointed to a train in one of his books he likes to look at last week and told him it says "choo-choo!" Then last Saturday we went to the Kite Festival and Porter rode the 'train' with Daddy who also told him "choo-choo". Starting that day Porter says "koo-koo" when asked what a train says!!!! Soooooo cute! He also has a few episodes of Thomas the Train (I personally find them boring) and I just found him a Thomas train toy at DI for a buck. For our exciting Friday night Porter and I cruised around the mall (I can count on one hand the number of times I have been to this mall but I had an awesome coupon that I used to get some jewelry practically for free). Got my deals, Porter got candy, did some window shopping, got my ring cleaned (it's been forever), and Porter had a grand time playing with the train table and in Barnes N' Noble (hence the picture). I love spending time with my little "koo-koo" train fan!
Happy Mother’s Day
3 months ago
1 comment:
Aww he is so cute! Nate has had a new love for trains too! He loves them! Sounds like you guys had a fun night at the mall!
Post a Comment