
Saturday November 27
th was a full fun-filled day: turkey shoot, yard work, and a date. We had fun at the turkey shoot...meaning we shot clay pigeons with a rifle.


I had that kid so bundled up and wearing layers and layers.

Porter watching the shooting action from the drivers seat.


Porter crying because he wanted to get down and run around and not have to wear something on his ears.

Saturday night before our date night (Santa Christmas shopping and yummy dinner at Texas Roadhouse) we spent the entire afternoon doing yard work--yes in the cold! While Aaron hung Christmas lights on the house I pulled out the garden (all died this past week from the freezing cold night temperatures) and got to work with the leaf blower. Then as he edged I mowed the lawn (to get all the leaves). While we did all that Porter watched Woody and Buzz ("Toy Story 3") inside and ended up taking his nap in Daddy's chair. So cute.

Daddy and Porter play games on the
ipad. Pretty sure that all Porter thinks it does.

Sunday morning Porter got a hold of some chips and snuggled on the couch. I had just taken off his pj's to put on church clothes so little cold naked kid escaped me and nestled in to eat his snack. Have I told you lately that I love him?
1 comment:
What a totally awesome day!!! Had a lot of fun and got a lot accomplished, too!
Post a Comment