Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy Birthday to you and me!

Today is the day. Stacey's birthday!!! Happy 30th! Now I'm no detective or Einstein or anything, but if today is her birthday, and we are identical twins, then today is something for me. What is it, what is it? *pounding fists on forehead* Think Natalie think...oh well. I'll figure it out later. =P Happy Birthday G! (Last year was our golden birthday--turning 29 on the 29th--but this year is another milestone birthday hitting another decade. The big 3-0. Wow. Where did the last 10 years go? Mission, marriage, college, child...oh yeah. It's all coming back to me. It just went so quick. Gotta tell you, enjoying every second of life! =D (Must also give a shout out to two others of my friends and neighbors who share today: my friend Erika Cardon and my friend's husband Craig Matthews. Happy Birthday to you too!) By the way, even though we don't look alike Stacey and I are identical twins and born a minute apart (C-section). Stacey was first so technically she's first in line to age and wrinkle as well as being one step closer to a nursing home than I. *tee hee* We were born in Kalamazoo, Michigan at 9:13pm and 9:14pm. She was 5 lbs 12 oz and I was 6 lbs 4 oz (I was on top). We were two weeks late; they didn't know there were two of us in there. =P Surprise!!!

No comments: