Sunday, March 20, 2011

Stacey & Simon Visit-Day 5

Sunday February 20th was a good relaxing day. Simon slept in the pack n' play in the office and poor Stacey slept on the couch (she declined an air mattress or anything). I too am a couch sleeper though. I find it so comfy. Every time Porter got up before Simon he would go, "Where Simon?" He couldn't wait to go wake up his cousin to play! I think he really enjoyed having little company (meaning another kid).
At one point the boys were watching a show together, Porter sitting on the basketball and Simon on the Leap Frog bus. Unfortunately we didn't capture the moment in pictures, but it was cute.
We were taking pictures of each other in our Sunday best and Porter wanted a turn. What an adorably handsome, dapper photographer!!!

Peek-a-boo!
Porter of course LOVES whip cream. He calls it "some". "Want some!" Meaning "I want whip cream", or you'll hear "Some! Some!" while pointing to the fridge.
Simon was sooooo handsome! I know his daddy missed him really bad but sacrifices must be made. Boy did I enjoy having him around!

No comments: