
I went out in the backyard one day to poop scoop and went to pick up what I thought was a
smooshed poo in the grass. To my sheer and utter horror it was a nasty, ugly, big horny toad (or some kind of frog thing). I'm okay with spiders, bugs, snakes, etc...but I don't do lizards, frogs, or rodents. They creep me out. I screamed and went to tell Aaron he needed to take care of it or my lawn mower blades would. *shutter chill*
Ew ew ew. (4/27)

Aaron put him in a box and showed Porter. The dogs were very curious about this moving thing. Porter named him Hopkins (his pronunciation was "Ho-kins") which was ADORABLE. Reason being that is the name of the animated frog on the sign language series "Signing Time" by Little Hands Productions.

The next day (4/28) we went to the river just outside our neighborhood and set the green thing free. Adios. I did not shed a tear. In fact inwardly I cheered. I don't want to be afraid in my own backyard for fear of running into that thing!



Freeing the frog. I stood at a distance in case he could super jump and touch me. Yuck.

The cutest thing was as he hoped away Porter kept saying, "Bye Ho-kins! Have fun in the
ri-
ber!"


Random picture but after Porter finished his breakfast of pancakes one day this is how I found his leftovers and Teddy. (4/29)
No comments:
Post a Comment