
July 29th Porter and I went up to Pine Valley to my friend's family cabin. Aubri was there for the weekend with her parents, a niece, and a nephew. Unfortunately she didn't get my message that I'd decided to come up with Porter so I didn't see her until right before we left. That was stinky to not get much time with her but it's my own fault; I should have called the cabin phone and not relied on cell phones since service can be sketchy up there. We still enjoyed such a pleasant afternoon. I sat and talked to Aubri's mom while Porter played with the kids: he had a blast!

It ended up raining a couple times and the kids ran around in the rain.

They just put up the trampoline that day and that was so much fun for the kids.

One thing that kept the kids busy for a loooong time was blowing up balloons until they popped. Porter called them "fireworks". The kids also took Porter on a little tiny hike and that was exciting for him.

After some lunch the kids played football on the lawn.

Porter ready in prime pouncing football position!

Then of course they played with water guns. We went home after I got to see my Aubri so we could see Aaron who had been gone all day doing a very intense canyon. It was a nice day. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment