Monday, August 15, 2011

Porter Random Toy Play


Here is a collection of random pictures of Porter playing with toys. (I hope I document all the little daily things Caleb does too.) I got Porter a "special" at Walmart one day when we went shopping. I NEVER buy toys on a random day but when I saw this soft bat and ball for $5 I knew he needed it. He LOVES baseball and the real one Daddy let's him use is not safe, and plastic ones are cheap. I love this one. Porter wanted his helmet on too; so cute! (7/14)

I thought it was funny that Porter put his cars/trucks in a circle. Reminded me of pioneer wagons; that's how they set up at night. (7/15)(7/26)

Cars and trucks lined up...

Playing with shapes...cutie!!! He LOVES shapes and knows them well.
(7/17)
Books lined up... (7/7)
Animals lined up... (7/8)

Blocks lined up... (7/2)
Porter's collection of "sports", aka: sports balls.

My little cowboy. Came out with his hat on asking me where his "horsie" was; too cute!

Trains all lined up...
Porter sitting on the potty one morning. Aaron set him up with "The Very Hungry Caterpillar book, the stuffed caterpillar from the book (I got at Kohl's back in February), and watching the video I have of the book. Cute. (7/7)

1 comment:

Renee said...

Joshua also likes to line his toys up.