After a busy day with 3 doc appointments, errands/shopping, and a library puppet show, I took Porter to the mall. Had to get my wedding ring cleaned and inspected (every 6 months for insurance purposes), so I let him play with the train table at Barnes n' Noble. Before playing with the trains he asked for candy while waiting for my ring. I told him yes if he was good. He didn't listen to me at all and even ran AWAY from me when I went after him (he almost NEVER does that), so I said no candy. I expected a fit and crying, but instead he just said "Okay" as if he understood the consequence. We walked down to the book store and I told him if he was good the rest of the time, he could have candy before we left. Well he was a very good boy after that so I gave his quarter back that he held during the ring business and he chose 'Mike n Ikes'. (7/27)
Happy Mother’s Day
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment