
Monday April 18th Porter and I went on a Relief Society activity to hike at the Red Cliffs campground. I'd never been there before but it was a wonderful hike! Not hard--Porter did great!--beautiful little waterfalls/run offs, gorgeous landscaping and red mountains, and not too long and not too short. It was so fun! I love the women in my ward. They are my friends, neighbors, and sisters in the gospel. The first picture it looks like we're all leaning, but it was the camera. It was sitting on a backpack on a slanted rock.

Pictured: Terry, Alyson, Tonie, Laurel, me, Porter, and Donya. =)

When I left the house to meet the others I thought it wasn't the best day to hike; no shine and cloudy. It ended up being perfect weather! It was just beautiful and wonderful and I loved it.



Porter is always such a little trooper. He always does so well and is so cute. I hope he really grows to love, appreciate, and respect nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment